Early Riser Charter Fishing Direction and Information
Directions to the Cetee II
The Cetee II is docked at the City of Ashland Marina, 301 N Ellis Ave, Ashland, WI 54806.
- All fishing equipment
- All required safety equipment
- Clean and properly maintained charter boat
- 24-hour fishing licenses are available for purchase--24 hour licenses and for persons age 65 & over no trout stamp required.
- Opportunity to grab the rod when a fish bites
- Available: Free fish filleting and bagging.
- Current Minnesota fishing license and trout stamp.
- Comfortable shoes, preferably soft soled - Sandals not recommended
- Warm clothing – layering recommended – Lake Superior temps change quickly
- Food and your beverage of choice – beer and wine in moderation okay (must be 21+)
- Sun protection, sunglasses, camera
- Cooler to transport your catch
- Medication for motion sickness, if you are susceptible to sea sickness
Charter fishing is a service business in which tipping is encouraged for a job well done. If your Captain and First Mate worked hard and did their best for you a 10-15% tip of the charter fee is generally customary. If, however, you were dissatisfied and feel a tip is not deserved, please let the Captain know why you were unhappy.
- Anything illegal is strictly forbidden on board the charter boat
- No sunflower seeds or any nut in a shell.
- To ensure a safe trip for all aboard, hard liquor is not allowed.
- Children are welcome, however, children under 8 may be too young to participate in the fishing action.